Last Date:12th December, 2017
Barclays Bank PLC
Private Bank and Overseas Services is a newly combined business providing banking, credit and investment services to Ultra-High Net Worth and affluent individuals, offshore Corporates and personal clients.
- Conducting best execution analysis with a specific focus on equities, fixed income, and foreign exchange; including daily monitoring, testing and escalation to assess the quality of execution
- Assessing key business controls and escalating breaches, reporting / presenting results to local, functional and senior management, which may include reviews of trade adjustments and errors
- Performing control testing/monitoring across multiple Product Areas and evolve oversight processes and develop controls oversight processes where necessary
- Assisting the Head of Training and Competence in building management information and reporting to capture an independent view of the business control environment
- Conducting phone call and chat room monitoring to ensure that conversation adheres to communication guidelines and that no personal advice was given
- Monitoring controls for stress testing, Target Market, and Client Needs for Structured Products
Skills and Qualifications:
A strong level of experience in audit or testing for investments is preferred and ideally educated to degree level or with the proven experience at the required level
- Strong knowledge of Excel and some quantitative skills as well as strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence, managing a large number of competing priorities and directly facing off to stakeholders, including management without daily management oversight
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholders and build relationships across different business areas, geographical regions and levels of seniority
- Equally important is an ability to work with people from all countries and cultures professionally and pragmatically and to effect change in a collaborative way across a global team
- Application: On your application we’ll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have it ready.
- CV Review: If you meet the criteria for the role you’ve applied for, a member of our team will be in touch to conduct a short telephone interview to explore your application in greater detail.
- Assessment: If your application is successful at this stage, we’ll ask you to complete an online Situational Judgment Test to explore your alignment to the Barclays Values and Competencies. Your recruiter will be able to provide further information about the test.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
click above to apply