Job No: MEL09720
Westpac Commercial Banking is a significant contributor to the performance of Westpac’s Business Bank, which has been recognised as Australia’s Best Business Bank for the second year in a row (AB&F winner 2015 and 2016). Westpac Commercial Banking supports commercial businesses around Australia through a network of professional bankers, specialists and support teams.A critical part of our success will be our ability to target high growth opportunities and grow our capabilities in industry specialisation, working capital and specialist expertise in areas like wealth, financial markets, cash-flow and transactional banking.
Name of the Posts: Commercial Business Manager
No of Posts: 01
Brand : Westpac Group
Job : Business Banking
Primary Location : VIC-Melbourne CBD
Employee Status : Permanent
Schedule : Full-time
Recruiter : Kathryn Heriot
Your responsibilities will include:-
You will be responsible for managing the on-boarding and coordination of training for new and existing employees, operational communications, credit and operational risk management and representing Commercial Business Bank on projects and change initiatives. You will also play a key role in supporting sales performance through the preparation and delivery of analysis and insightful reporting.
Relationship management will be a key part of this role, including coordinating and maintaining essential relationships between Commercial Business Bank and key business partners and stakeholders and working closely with the Leadership Team and other business segments.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate analytical skills from the Financial Services Industry. Further, your skills, knowledge and experience will include:
• Ability to build strong internal relationships and engagement with HR, Marketing, Risk & Compliance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior understanding of risk and compliance requirements.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision making ability – able to make sound decisions under pressure
• Substantial knowledge of Commercial Banking and/or Corporate Banking operations – general banking operations and lending industry knowledge and understanding
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
• High standard of professionalism and integrity
• Accuracy & Attention to detail
• Degree Qualified or equivalent in Business or aligned discipline
At The Westpac Group, we have a vision to be one of the world’s great service companies – this means helping our people, customers and communities to prosper and grow. We aim to be leaders in diversity, flexibility and as an equal opportunity employer.
As part of our commitment to creating a flexible, diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking workplace flexibility. We invite Candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
Last Date: 29.05.2017
click above to download