Last Date: 15th December, 2017
IDFC Bank Ltd.
IDFC Bank Ltd. (Infrastructure Development Finance Company) is an Indian banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company
- Facilitate Implementation of ORM initiatives on the operations floor in coordination ORMD
- Collect data from Business / Operations / ORMD & other risk functions and build a consolidated database of operational risk. Key information will include Key Risk indicators, Risk incidents event data, Self-assessment results and other Ops Risk related issues.
- Prepare and share the risk profile of their respective Business / Operations / Support Functions area with ORMD as an input for overall risk profiling of the bank.
- Facilitate Business / Operations / Support Functions RCSA sessions from time to time for identifying, assessing and mitigating operational risks. Also, independently verify results of the RCSA process
- Co-ordinate with ORMD and respective reporting units for designing KRIs, gathering data for KRIs, timely and accurate reporting of all KRIs.
- Co-ordinate collection, recording and data capture of risk incidents with root cause analysis (RCA) and regular reporting of these incidents, the details and amounts as per the provisions laid down in the Incident Management process.
- Responsible for timely follow up, documentation and status of action plans for open issues identified during multiple assessments, Audits & Inspection in the 1st, 2nd & 3rd line of defence
- Ensure that BCP plans for their respective Business/Support functions areas are regularly updated and results of Business Continuity testing are shared with ORMD.
Candidate would possess:
- Mix of exposure in Operations and risk functions
- Preferably exposure across Wholesale & Commercial banking operations
- Knowledge of TF & CMS services is a must either from operations or Risk angle
- Analytical Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- 8 – 14 years of experience
click above to apply