Last Date:25th November 2017
Union Bank of India
We have presented here certain Information about Union Bank of India which will help you understand more about our Bank – our profile, our aspirations, our leadership team, the banking and other policies we have adopted etc. You will also find information regarding the Bank’s performance, which will be of special interest to shareholders of the Bank.
We are glad that you have applied in response to our advertisement for recruitment for Specialist Officer’s Posts in our
- This booklet contains details pertaining to various aspects of the online examination you are going to take and
important instructions about related matters. The assessment will be done online hence you should carefully
read instructions regarding the method of marking answers. You are advised to study this booklet
carefully as it will help you in preparing for the examination.
- Before appearing for the online examination you should strictly ensure yourself that you fulfil the eligibility criteria
stipulated by the bank in all respects.
- Please note that since this is a competitive examination, mere passing is not adequate. You have to obtain a high
rank in the order of merit to get eligibility for interview. You should, therefore, put in your best efforts in the
Particulars to be Noted : Please note carefully your Roll Number, Registration Number, date, time and venue
for the examination given in the call letter.
- Punctuality in Attendance : Candidates should be present at the examination hall at the time given in the call
letter. Candidates arriving after 30 minutes late of the reporting time not be permitted to enter the Examination
- Call letter to be Surrendered : Bring this call letter alongwith the photo identity proof in original and a
photocopy with you when you come to the venue for the examination. Write your Roll No. & Registration No. on
the photocopy of photo identity proof. You will not be permitted to appear for the examination if you do not
bring the call letter alongwith the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy. You will be required to
put your left thumb impression clearly and sign clearly in the respective spaces provided on your call letter in the
presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. You should hand over your call letter alongwith the photocopy
of the photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall, when he/she
collects the call letters.
- Compliance with Instructions : You should scrupulously follow the instructions given by test administrators
and the invigilators at all the stages of the examination for which you have been called. If you violate the
instructions you will be disqualified and may also be asked to leave the examination hall.
- To be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate.
- To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by the
- For termination of service, if he/she has already joined the Bank
- Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ once the exam
starts as this will lock the exam.
click above to apply