Last Date: 4th December, 2017
Way back in 60’s Few enthusiastic persons gathered together with a common goal to make available the banking facility to the commonest of the common man. They had an aim that any person in genuine financial difficulty or in need of finance to fulfill his dreams whether personal or professional should have an institutional support and he should not be a prey of traditional moneylenders. The dream of these persons came into existence by bearing a name i.e. Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd. on 6th September, 1970.
Candidates, intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified as under: Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must be a domicile of Maharashtra State and should necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form-pertaining to category, age, educational qualifications etc. Please note that, under any circumstances, no change in details provided during online registration will be permitted at any stage after submission of registration form of the online application. Merely applying, appearing and being shortlisted in the examination and/or in the subsequent interview does not imply
that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in the Bank. The Bank in no way is liable to assign reason for rejecting the candidate.
Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 28 years
- Degree (Graduation) in any stream from a recognized University. However, please note that candidates with Degree
(Graduation) in faculty of Engineering, Medical, para medical, Technical graduation or Diploma shall not be allowed to
participate in the process and their candidature shall not be permitted.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidate should have
Certificate/Diploma in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as
one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute
HOW TO APPLY:
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof etc. at the time of examination and interview respectively.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ short-listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by DNS Bank.
click above to apply