Last Date: 27th November, 2017
Karur Vysya Bank
Welcome to Karur Vysya Bank – the bank that carries with it a tradition of 101 years and yet is young enough to adapt itself to the rapidly changing scenario in the banking industry.
Designation- Chief Risk Officer (General Manager)
Location- Karur, Tamilnadu
Years of Experience-20 – 27 years
Age-45 -55 Years
Salary- As per IBA Norms applicable to Respective cadre + other Benefits / allowances as per internal policies of the Bank
Before applying online, candidates should keep ready the following:
- Scanned (digital) image of Photograph and Signature. The size of the file should be of maximum of 50 kb and in JPG format.
- Candidate should have a valid personal mail ID
- Qualification details / Certificate courses completed and the year of passing
- Work Experience (Employer Name, Designation, From Date, To Date, Brief description of duties performed)
Choose Qualification, Major Code, Country, University / Institution
- Enter Class, Medium of Education, Course duration (in years), Mode of Education.
- Enter the Percentage, Year of passing (Enter month end date )
- Under column – If Others- Degree name and college Name – the Institution/College, Degree Name, University Name which are not present in the drop list can be entered.
- For more than one degree, click ‘’SAVE AND ADD ANOTHER” Else Click SAVE button
- Select the “START DATE” and “END DATE” from the calendar provided.
- Enter the EMPLOYER,DESIGNATION in the space provided
- Enter the name of the SUPERVISOR, SUPERVISOR EMAIL, and SUPERVISOR PHONE number.
- Tick the OK TO CONTACT check box if the supervisor can be contacted
Presently working atleast as Deputy General Manager or equivalent cadre. Minimum 10 years of experience with a Bank (India or Abroad) with substantial exposure to Credit Risk (Large Corporates, SME & Retails assets in policy and underwriting), Market Risk, Operational Risk & Regulatory Risk. Exposure to Reputational Risk, Information Security Risk and Enterprise Risk will be added advantage.
click above to apply