Last Date:5th December, 2017
Central Bank Of India
CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA the premier Public Sector Bank of the Country having a Pan-India presence through around 4300 branches/offices with a dedicated workforce of 41,000+ (who are collectively called passionately as ‘CENTRALITES’), has transformed itself as a ‘Preferred Employer’ and a ‘Right Career Destination’ for many job aspirants who are dreaming to nurture their career as a ‘Banker’.
- Graduation/Post-graduationdegree from a UGC recognized university. Desirable
- Officer with ruraldevelopment background i.e. Agriculture officers converted to mainstream of banking/lead district managers and facultyleaders/faculty members of training centres/colleges withspecialization in ruraldevelopment etc. shall be preferred
- Experience:Candidate should haveretired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in officer cadre.
- He should have worked as branch manager in any scale in a rural branch at least for 3 years or as Agri. Finance officer in a rural branch for a period of 3 years.
- He should haveunblemished record andpossess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Procedure:The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the bank in this regard shall be final.
CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES
The contract amount shall be fixed equivalent to last pay and allowances drawn less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 25000.00 per month whichever is higher. Further, a lump sum amount of Rs. 8000.00 per month shall be paid towards mobile, conveyance etc. However, the condition of last pay & allowances drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. will be applicable only to the pension optee retired bank official of a nationalized bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 25000.00 per month together with lump sum amount of Rs. 8000.00 per month towards mobile, conveyance etc. No other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable.
The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal of contract may be possible at sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled.
click above to apply