We are a Global services company and the world’s largest Card issuer.
Our direct relationships with millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide—combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities—enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Name of the Post: Analyst/Senior Anlayst
No of Post: 01
This position manages out-of-balances conditions and exceptions that result from prepaid product settlements from selling partners in the regions.
• Is responsible for all aspects of the settlement exception resolution process for items assigned to the regional operations department, including analyzing exception causes, identifying exceptions trends and overall customer group positions, identifying and implementing problem resolutions, minimizing any write off losses due to unresolved exceptions on seller accounts, collecting on funds due American Express for settlement, and reconciling exceptions.
• Follow Up With Key Linkages & The Sellers To Collect The Funds Due To American Express & Resolve The Exceptions.
• Customer service assistance is also provided to selling partners for inventory control, bank account information, settlement question/issues and various other services.
• Ensure reconciliation is completed as per the SOX guidelines.
• Have sales settlement processed accurately & efficiently as per the SLA’s.
• Do root cause analysis for various exceptions & assist to resolve and fix the causes for exceptions.
• An In-depth and applicable knowledge of pcs including Microsoft office (word, excel), access, outlook, windows. Must be able to navigate successfully on the internet and or the intranet in order to access internet based applications.
• High Levels of Confidence to Be Able To Independently Deal With the Global Banking / Financial Institutions.
• Solid Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal, With Internal and External Customers.
• Ability to work within a team environment and with diverse set of team members.
• Familiarity with banking procedures and terminology is desirable.
• Initiative and empowerment for self-directed work and improvement.
• Must be able to meet deadlines to provide quality customer service and ensure departmental and business goals are achieved.
• Good at prioritizing and organizing workload.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Excellent customer service & communication skills.
• Ability to balance need to achieve customer satisfaction and need for risk management.
• Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills, including root-cause analysis and solutions implementation.
• Ability to work in a diverse and multi-tasked environment.
• Needs to be adaptable to an environment where procedures and priorities change constantly.
• Should be organized and focused on seamless process delivery having a keen eye for detail and strong bent of mind towards controls, compliance, & customer service.
• Ability to comprehend and process information quickly and accurately to enable delivery of quality customer service and first contact resolutions.
Last Date: 11.06.2017
click above to download