New Delhi, India
Education : CA (Chartered Accountant)
At the heart of HDFC are people who run this organization. It is our endeavor to develop our people continuously by focusing on their career development by providing them adequate training in a positive work environment. With great pride, we are happy to state that HDFC has a highly motivated team of professionals and the lowest employee turnover rate in the industry.
If you are a young, talented individual with a personal value system who enjoys challenges, has a passion to excel and can fit into our organizational culture, you could be a part of the growth journey at HDFC.
Job Description :
- Assess credit worthiness of the self employed customers.
- Customer interaction vis a vis loan appraisal and loan servicing requirements
- Meeting customers and doing personal discussion. Suggesting optimal solutions to customers needs
- Business visit and Verification.
- Collection and verification of documents
- Recommending the proposal for approval
- Planning and execution of ways to source new and incremental business
Desired Candidate Profile :
The above position requires high energy levels, integrity, customer orientation, excellent communication skills (oral and written), convincing skills, process orientation, time management, team working skills and a strong determination to achieve results.
Functional Area : Retail Lending
Experience Required (in years) : 3-5
click above to apply
now to HDFC bank