Business Management (Incentive & Planning) Assistant Retail Banking &
Wealth Management HSBC China : 00009KDV
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Define performance KPI for all roles, including sales (RM stream, AO stream, Acquisition team and HML team etc.), sales manager and non-sales, and develop tracking report accordingly
• Communicate with distribution network on KPI system, including definition and result reconciliation
• Conduct data mining and performance analysis on subject matters.
• Provide the country level sales capacity plan based on the existing business environment.
• Build and maintenance reports system to do BAU Reports, include
• Group system maintenance, include RMP, GOAL and etc.
• Manage business performance related share folders’ rights.
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
Sound logic thinking capabilityExcellent data processing (xls) skill, database skill is preferred;Solid Inter-personel communication skills
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCHXI
Job Field : AnalyticsPrimary
Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy: Country vacancy
Last date: 21.sep.2017
click above to apply
now to HSBC Bank