Last Date: 14 August,2017
Hong Kong, China
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Our Markets business is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It combines sophisticated 24- hour global coverage with a detailed knowledge of local markets. Our services are offered both online and offline in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide. We specialise in foreign exchange, credits and rates, structured derivatives, equities and debt, equity and equity-linked capital markets.
- Support the execution of risk assessments globally
- Communicate risk assessment outcomes to business senior management
- Drive critical risk management solutions with business and functional senior management
- Ensure that risk assessments align and complement with second line of defence assurance activity and third line of defence audit activity
- Support sustainable risk management solutions that achieve a leaner, faster and better operational environment.
- An experienced subject matter expert in one or more operational risk disciplines
- Strong matrix management ability and ability to influence senior management.
- Deep knowledge of an investment bank business activities and processes.
- Broad knowledge of the external market and regulatory environment
- Experience of collaborating with Risk, Compliance, Legal and Audit functions.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously.
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely.
Job Field: Risk Management
Full-time Shift: Day Job
Type of Vacancy: Country vacancy
click above to apply
now to HSBC Bank