Last Date:30th November, 2017
Yes Bank Ltd
YES BANK, India’s fifth largest private sector Bank, is an outcome of the professional entrepreneurship of its Founder Rana Kapoor and his highly competent top management team, to establish a high quality, customer centric, service driven, bank catering to the “Sunrise Sector of India”. YES BANK is the only Greenfield Bank license awarded by the RBI in the last two decades, associated with the finest pedigree investors. YES BANK, a “Full Service Commercial Bank”, has steadily built a Corporate, Retail & SME Banking franchise, with a comprehensive product suite of Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Branch Banking, Business and Transaction Banking, and Wealth Management business lines across the country.
- Manage a portfolio of emerging corporate clients with key responsibilities including advising clients on funding strategies, choose between various C & IB products ensuring maximum ROI for the Bank
- Responsible for deal origination, structuring, obtaining credit approvals and implementation of financial solutions for a portfolio of clients spanning the large corporate houses.
- Evaluating credit/risk profile of companies and structuring suitable financial solutions for them including structured finance, project finance, off-balance sheet finance, acquisition financing etc.
- Focus on offering financial solutions for their cash management, trade financing, & other advisory services.
- Cross-selling products of the bank including – treasury solutions, liabilities, Debt capital market solutions, Syndications, corporate advisory, investment banking, corporate finance, knowledge banking, etc.
- Monitoring the performance of the account client (financial performance etc.) on a regular basis.
- Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
- Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions.
- Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
- Assist and coach/mentor Managers in preparation of credit approval/renewal memorandum, generate risk analysis reports on the client portfolio.
Primary Location: India-Punjab-Ludhiana
Work Locations: Ludhiana B-XX 2427 – 928 Govind Nagar Firozpur Road Ludhiana 141001 LUDHIANA 141001
Job: Assistant Vice President
Organization: Emerging Corporate Banking
Job Type: Full-time
The YES BANK brand is built around key Brand Pillars, which epitomize the growing strengths of the Bank. All communication and advertising has been created around these key brand pillars.
click above to apply